Let me teach you some skills your therapist isn't
Many clients come to me to understand and shift what brings them unhappiness, with trouble deciding which path they should take, difficulty healing from a loss or change, or creating change within their relationships.
Many times it is because they are missing some important, learnable skills.
We sometimes believe we are broken, wounded by our life experiences, or too weighed down by our circumstances.
What if we can simplify some of this? Without dismissing the pain that life brings,
what if the difficulties we have can be cared for with curiosity? A Knowing there is another way to engage with this pain, with life, with our Selves? Another way we may have never learned?
As long as there have been beings, there has been hardship, loss, challenges, questions.
Why do some of us seem to manage differently than others?
They may have learned some strategies of Wholeness along the way.
Without enough of these skills, which are not difficult, they are more like a lost art, or missing ingredients -
anyone may feel unsure, lacking confidence, have lingering wounds, and trouble communicating,
may feel alone and in patterns.
With these skills we feel more connected, steady, more clear in mind body and spirit in all aspects of our lives, feel a self-trust and resiliency even in challenging times... and our lives have a richer flavor, magical tune.
Let me Show you...
What is Therapeutic Coaching?
Let's mix the Why with the How...
- Signature techniques to identify skills and a personalized path
- Clarity and Focus each session
- Your path home to your self. Not talking about the past, or ruminating. Actioning. Engaging.
- There are Skills of Living in Wholeness we can learn, unlearn, or may need a tune up: Personal Needs, Relationships, Life Goals
- Economical: time, money, results, with more satisfaction and even joy along the way than years of therapy that may be helpful and also feel redundant
Sessions, Groups, Classes: Designed to Connect You with You and You with More